logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] custom background polygon in overview map

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Mar 8 09:53:24 GMT 2011

On 08/03/11 06:23, Kolesár András wrote:
>> There is code that can read from the .img file. It currently only
>> reads lines and points but could be extended to read polygons too.
>> See MapReader and in particular RGNFileReader.  I realise this is a
>> much bigger task and probably slower.
>
>   I have examined RGNFileReader, cloned all needed methods for polygons.
>   Works great, identifies type, label, but not geometry. I can't find code
>   for reading coordinates from .img (RGN) file. Is it available?

Ahh, now I remember. There is code to read the coordinates but it
is in the overview branch. It also has code for reading polygons.

I have no more time to think about this today but take a look at:

	http://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/mkgmap/branches/overview/src/uk/me/parabola/imgfmt/app/trergn/RGNFileReader.java

..Steve