logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MapSource installer improvements v5

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Mon Mar 7 20:31:19 GMT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 03, Nakor wrote:

> The previous versions had a file name hardcoded and would not work in most
> cases. Sorry about that.

I tested the current version from svn and found out, that the TYP
file is not added to the registry.

Any chance that we can add that registry entry automatically?

I have no idea how to find out the name of the TYP file, else
the entry would look like:
WriteRegStr HKLM "SOFTWARE\Garmin\MapSource\Families\${REG_KEY}" "TYP" "$INSTDIR\${MAPNAME}.TYP"

  Thanks,
    Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)