logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recent crashes when searching on device

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Mar 4 19:53:45 GMT 2011

On Fri, Mar 04, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> >> Build is running.
> >
> > Ok:
> >
> > - No Crash
> > - City-Search is working fine
> > - Address-Search in the limited range is working as before
> >
> > What's not working: The TYP file is ignored :(. gmt shows it
> > is there and everything is correct, but still it is not used.
>
> Thanks.
>
> By the way that was actually 1852 not 1825
>
> If you would be so good to try out 1853 that would be helpful (it is
> particular suspicion I have - if its not that then I will go back to
> bisecting properly :)

Sorry, took a little bit longer since I did a retest with 1852 first,
since the TYP file problem didn't looked correct. Now that is working
again.

Now I have:

1852: everything works fine, no crash, city search works correct,
      address search in the known limited range
1853: Searching for a special city either leads immeaditly to a crash,
      or no city at all is displayed/found.

  Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)