logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recent crashes when searching on device

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Mar 4 18:42:13 GMT 2011

On Fri, Mar 04, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 04, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
>
> > Knowing if 1825 breaks might be a good clue, I've built a version
> > at: http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/9/mkgmap-index-r1825.jar
>
> Build is running.

Ok:

- No Crash
- City-Search is working fine
- Address-Search in the limited range is working as before

What's not working: The TYP file is ignored :(. gmt shows it
is there and everything is correct, but still it is not used.

  Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)