logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1877: Allow different smoothing parameters for polygons and lines.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Mar 3 12:34:51 GMT 2011

On 03.03.2011 12:57, Minko wrote:
> I've now tested r1877 but noticed almost all the forests in the Netherlands are completely gone at resolution 18 :-(
> I've tried it with and without --reduce-point-density-polygon but it seems to have no effect.
> Is there a way to set this parameter off?

This has nothing to do with this patch. It is related to "drop small
polygons" ( as introduced in rev. 1875). You can make the values smaller
(so 2 or 3 instead of 8). Look at the changes. The netherlands are the
only country with such problems, as contrary to everywhere you're
forests are not placed into big multipolygons but consists of small patches.

Reduce-point-density-polygon is a completly different affair. It allows
you to set different dp-filter strength against lines vs polygons.