logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] R1870 - Can't Search for Places by Name

From Paul news at pointdee.co.uk on Tue Mar 1 17:23:59 GMT 2011

> It would be good if you could confirm that it is indeed r1870 that
> breaks it for you as that is a large patch.
>
> The patch that was fixing your original problem was implementing
> something new and cities were simply not present in the correct places
> in the file. Now all that seems to be still present and correct.
>
> ..Steve

Sorry Steve. With r1867 (the last update to trunk) the city/address
search work as for the last few months. I re-compiled with r1870 (as a
precaution) and this still causes a crash as soon as I enter a letter
for the city search. I can start working back through all the revisions
if you think it would help but it would take a while

If there's anything else I can do just let me know

Paul