logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] MapSource installer improvements v3

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sun Feb 27 17:27:51 GMT 2011

You are right, if MS is running the installer gives an error anyway,
so it's not a big issue.

Nakor worte:

As for checking MapSource/BaseCamp, .... I am wondering how much an
issue it is to install a map while they are open (except from having to
restart them to see the new map). My main concern here is that if we
check if they are running, the files cannot be compiled with NSIS out of
the box anymore but need a plug-in to be installed.

Thanks,

N.