logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] MapSource installer improvements v1

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 27 14:26:54 GMT 2011

On 26/02/11 18:10, Nakor wrote:
> Attached is a patch that takes care of the series-name/family-name issue.

+		seriesName = args.get("family-name", "OSM map");

OK, but this is a bit confusing... it needs to be

+		familyName = args.get("family-name", "OSM map");

and then any other change that follows on from that.

But what is the real problem here? Do we use the terms family-name and
series-name differently from everyone else? (I was never sure which
was which).

..Steve