logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tile Border Artifact with --generate-sea

From Bill Lancashire bill.lancashire at o2.co.uk on Fri Feb 25 09:14:24 GMT 2011

I have just noticed 'thin blue line' (I estimate about 1 pixel wide)
along every tile edge )or border).  This is more obvious when I 'zoom
out' and it highlights my tiles because there is this blue sea-coloured
border around them.

I am using the Geofabrik GB OSM download and my relevant compile line is:
--generate-sea:no-mp, extend-sea-sectors, close-gaps=10000.

Currently using mkgmap version 1827

Has this been seen before and Is there a setting for me to avoid this?.