logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [index] Automatic location completion

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Feb 24 20:43:54 GMT 2011

>> Attached is a *very* early implementation that makes use of the boundary
>> polygons. It checks all nodes and ways/polygons within all boundary
>> polygons and fills the missing addr tags.
>
> This seems to be a good idea.
>
> And which location-autofill option has to be used with this ?
>
> Chris

At the moment it is independent from the location-autofill mechanism. As
far as I understand the autofill mechanism all items that are assigned
with proper information by the new algorithm must not be completed by
the old autofill.

In the end it should replace the autofill mechanism (if it's better...)

WanMil