logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap and values with semicolon in it

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Thu Feb 24 15:27:06 GMT 2011

Hi,

I haven't found anything about this beside a very old mail,
that mkgmap does not support it.
There are several entries with key=value1;value2, means there
are several values with a semicolon seperated.
All this entries are missing in my created map, so I assume
that this still does not work? Or should it be?

One of my rules for example is:
amenity=vending_machine & (vending=parcel_pickup | vending=parcel_mail_in) ..

The entries with:
amenity=vending_machine
vending=parcel_pickup

or

amenity=vending_machine
vending=parcel_mail_in

are rendered, but all points with:

amenity=vending_machine
vending=parcel_pickup;parcel_mail_in

are not. Can mkgmap really not handle that? Is there any
workaround?

  Thanks,
   Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)