logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygones and tags in outer line

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Tue Feb 22 10:05:25 GMT 2011

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:18:24 +0100, Henning Scholland wrote:

> It seems to be an error in osm-data. If you have  a MP, all taggs on
> outer way describes the hole polygon. All taggs on MP-relation describes
> the area between outer and inner polygon.

I don't interpret the Wiki docs in this way.

Indeed the most MPs are tagged like this:

relation: type=multipolygon
outerway: landuse=forest (example)
innerway: no-tags (or tags for inner area).

The forest is of course only the area between inner and outer.

Chris