logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird behavior and problem with splitter r161

From Jean-Marc Meessen osm at meessen-web.org on Sun Feb 20 13:53:04 GMT 2011

The file I am trying to split is fairly small, Torsten. It is about 30kb
large (while the european data is 5gb). The splitter version is from end
january.

Isn't the extract too small and thus the Osmosis extract went wrong ? I am
extracting 50km around the borders of Belgium.

Jmm