logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Generating sea

From Josef Latt Josef.Latt at gmx.net on Fri Feb 18 17:11:23 GMT 2011

Hi Wanmil,

I tried a value of 12000 for close-gaps in mkgmap. The missing sea is
gone (mkgmap-r1846). But I found in the northeast another missing sea
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.7177124&lon=14.2640711&zoom=13).
With additional max-nodes=1000000 in splitter this is also o.k.

May be that's fortune too and can change in future.

Thanks for your work.
Josef

PGP Schlüssel: 311D1055
http://keyserver.pgp.com