logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --make-cycleways labels invisible

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Thu Feb 17 08:04:43 GMT 2011

Am 17.02.2011 00:01, schrieb Minko:
> It's still a bit confusing to me.
> Does ?? in [0x?? road_speed=? road_class=? continue]
> mean that you can use wildcards?
>
> Or is it just an example and you need to fill it in for every road type, like
> Felix already mentioned?
>
> And I suppose you need to add cycleway=opposite_lane as well.
> And maybe bicycle:oneway=no or oneway:bicycle=no since some will use these tags instead
> of cycleway=opposite
You have to use a routable Garmin-way-ID instead of ?? and for ? you
have to insert a numeric value (as normal).
If you need several pairs of these rules depends on your generel style.
If you want to distinguish eg. a tertiary oneway from a track oneway you
need  for each highway a pair of rules.

Henning