logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Wed Feb 16 09:50:21 GMT 2011

Hi,

with the mkgmap sr1846 I see now this java exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
        at java.nio.ByteBuffer.allocate(ByteBuffer.java:311)
        at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.sys.Directory.sync(Directory.java:176)
        at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.sys.ImgFS.sync(ImgFS.java:230)
        at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.sys.ImgFS.close(ImgFS.java:240)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.GmapsuppBuilder.onFinish(GmapsuppBuilder.java:119)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:413)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:126)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:127)

Don't know if this is serious, at least the process finished
and I get a map which works fine for my region. It's SUN Java 1.6.0_23-b05

It this something introduced with the last mkgmap changes, something
broken in the OSM file or a problem with my config?

 Thanks,
   Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)