logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Converting mkgmap generated maps to Mac format (was Index branch - success!)

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Tue Feb 15 23:01:36 GMT 2011

I have now  compared the gmapi-builder linked from the Wiki with the one we have in the SVN repository.

- The Wiki version includes a minor fix, which ensures that file names are upper-cased (usually not a problem).

- The SVN version has updates for the index files, which the Wiki version is missing.

I'll try to merge the fixes from the Wiki version into the SVN version, and then also finalize the latin-1 correction. After that we can update the Wiki, and I'll leave some more messages for the original author so he knows about this.

Cheers.