logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap_svn_index mdr compile error on Finland

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Feb 15 08:10:07 GMT 2011

Hi

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError
>           at
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.MdrBuilder.addStreets(MdrBuilder.java:310)
>           at

Well, I can't reproduce, but I believe it is because of a city that
doesn't have a name.

Unlike for regions, having a city without a name is a bit more acceptable
maybe, since an icon will still show up on the map.

So I have reverted the strict check and now simply ignore the city
associated with a street if that city doesn't have a name.
You will have to try it out, since I don't have a case where that
happens. It is r1852.

(Ha, the fix commit message arrived in the same minute as your next
message!)

..Steve