logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap_svn_index: sending one tile always works, several tiles sometimes

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 13 22:32:17 GMT 2011

Hello

Right I think I have got it.  I've now sent a complete set of 51 tiles
down to my Legend.

Ironically I couldn't find a pair of adjacent tiles
that didn't work, only well separated ones.  My thinking was that
it was probably down to cities with the same name in different tiles
and that this was most likely in tiles next to each other.

The problem was indeed with repeated city names so your observations
helped, thanks.

..Steve