logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap_svn_index: sending one tile always works, several tiles sometimes

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 13 17:30:00 GMT 2011

Hello

> Basically the subject title says everything. For some tiles I can up to
> 4-5 tiles and sending to gps with Basecamp/Mapsource works. Other tiles
> however only transfer if one sends them as single tile.
>
> Anyone found out a reason?

I found a group of three tiles, I can send any two of the three but not
all three. So it seems like it a conflict between tiles rather than
something to with a particular tile.

Can you always send two if they are not adjacent?

 From experiments I believe that it is something to do with cities too,
or streets within cities.

..Steve