logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap_svn_index: sending one tile always works, several tiles sometimes

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Feb 13 16:43:27 GMT 2011

Basically the subject title says everything. For some tiles I can up to
4-5 tiles and sending to gps with Basecamp/Mapsource works. Other tiles
however only transfer if one sends them as single tile.

Anyone found out a reason?

It seems to be independant of the maxnodes value (usually I use 1200000
but also 550000 failed). The same regions as before seem to cause the
problems. So I think it must be dependant on some (missing?) data that
causes the problem.