logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter and long way-segments

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Feb 10 17:53:03 GMT 2011

Henning,

your splitter change request sounds good.
Anyhow I don't know anyone who has time to implement this at the moment.
Writing into PBF format is also a pending thing which would very good.

So, if there is anyone on the list who is willing to implement things in
splitter and/or mkgmap, this is a good thing to start with. You are welcome!

WanMil