logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Generating sea

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Feb 10 17:45:28 GMT 2011

Josef,

I downloaded the latest German extract from cloudmade.com. I splitted
the extract using the default settings. In the map most of the North Sea
is not created. Although this is not good I cannot reproduce your exact
problem.

Please provide the following information:
* Splitter parameters
* Your exact mkgmap parameters

WanMil