logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Increase MAXHINCR or MAX_HEAP_SECTS

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Feb 3 18:57:00 GMT 2011

How much memory does your system have?
If the systems starts to swap mkgmap will need multitudes of time it
would need normally. The error message "Too many heap sections: Increase
MAXHINCR or MAX_HEAP_SECTS." sounds like overall memory problems.

Please try to reduce the -Xmx3000M. If you don't use more than 1 thread
at least -Xmx1000M should work.

WanMil