logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Changing styles and TYP integrating

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Feb 2 13:12:23 GMT 2011

I think we also need to look what kind of definitions Mapnik is using. The default mkgmap Garmin map should look the same, in order to prevent that some cycleways on the Garmin are footways on mapnik.

Sorry about the tracks, better leave highway=track displayed as track, if the track is
actually a compulsory cycleway, it had to be mapped as highway=cycleway with surface=unpaved
instead of highway=track with bicycle=designated. I dont think its mkgmap task to interpret things
like 'if highway=track & bicycle=designated, lets make it a cycleway'.

On my cycling map it's a bit different, because my goal is to show cyclists which roads are suitable for
cycling. On my map I need to display highway=track & bicycle=designated as cycleways (dotted red lines for unpaved, solid red lines for paved).