logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with --generate-sea near Toronto, Canada

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Mon Jan 31 19:31:09 GMT 2011

Am 31.01.2011 20:16, schrieb Marko Mäkelä:
> On a related note, I believe that an alternative to add-pois-to-areas
> should be implemented, by introducing an add_poi action in the polygons
> style file. In that way, one could flexibly choose which polygons
> deserve a POI.

I found an easy way to "fix" this issue. I set one Garmin-polygon-ID
with a transparent image.
In polygons-style-file I created as example the following rule:

shop=supermarket & building!=* [0x0D resolution 23]

For building=yes I've an extra rule. 0x0D is my transparent Garmin-ID.
It works fine. Only default name should be set in the rule and not in
TYP-file.

Henning