logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap dropping ways with boundary -- newly introduced bug

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Jan 26 06:51:31 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:07:09PM +0100, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>Well I don't know whether I should say this is good news or bad news.
>As 1752 was the merger with the coastline branch - hence not easy to
>find the error as lots of functionality changed.

The good news was that my guess was right. :-)

I guess that you should save and reduce the input that causes the error.
Then WanMil should be able to figure out the cause in no time, like he
did for the contourline problem last week.

	Marko