logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to solve/debug weird problem

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 22 16:03:56 GMT 2011

> Now I can reproduce your problem!
> Using your tile and your parameters I get the same exception. I'll have
> to do some debugging session to see where the origin of the problem is.
>
> WanMil

I have opened the tile with JOSM and there seem to be tons of bad
polygons in it. The selected rel polygon is the way 92916925 and should
look like http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/92916925.
So no matter if mkgmap behaves correct the maps generated from such
tiles will not be the ones you like to have. Please have a look how you
split the tiles.

I will continue to check why mkgmap throws the exception.

WanMil