logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug: Restaurant with internet_access=no makes 2 POIs

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Jan 22 14:46:55 GMT 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 08:05:21PM +0700, Peter Hendricks wrote:
>Thanks for that, I'll await the result.

It is in r1793. I (half-accidentally) also committed a comment to the
lines file, showing how to use the style rules for validation:

#highway=motorway_link & oneway!=yes & oneway!=no { echo "motorway_link lacks oneway" }

Best regards,

	Marko

PS: I guess I'll add internet_access=terminal to my local library now. :-)