logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Improved street search in index branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jan 22 10:57:24 GMT 2011

I compared the MDR5 code to the cpreview code.

There is a unique flag for each city (0x800000). cpreview clears this
flag if the previous region and city name are equal. The index branch
checks for equality of map index and city name.
I tried to change that but all I got was some new exceptions in MapSource.

Steve: Did you also play with this flag?

WanMil