logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] contour lines (was: Re: Improved street search in index branch)

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Jan 21 14:33:02 GMT 2011

Yep Charlie, I recently discovered that after struggling two years ;-)
My workaround until now was to save the contour img's as mp files.
Only that way it was displayed correctly.
Now I know we just have to leave the line "mapname: ..." out of the args file.

Like Felix adviced, levels must be the the same, and the map numbers
were higher with my maps as well.

I also found out recently that the --show-profiles=1 option works now within the
map (thought it only worked with a separate contour file map, not a combined one).

Cheers,
Minko

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: charlie

No way! Is this why I can't get contour lines to display in MapSource
(even though I know they're there because I can see the contour
elevation labels)???  I'd given up on ever getting contours to work
properly in MapSource.  Prize for obscurest workaround of the year so
far if this works. ;)

--
Charlie