logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Improved street search in index branch

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Thu Jan 20 19:19:36 GMT 2011

Just a thought while reading this:
Has the MDR1 to be sorted in some way? Maybe the mapnames has to be
sorted in ascending order?
I think mostly they are sorted by pure random in ascending order because
splitter creates an argument file this way. This would explain the crash
with other filenames.

Regards,
Johann