logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug: Restaurant with internet_access=no makes 2 POIs

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Jan 19 12:58:01 GMT 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:49:37AM +0700, Peter Hendricks wrote:
>Sorry Marko, you lost me there. I don't use styles for the quick and
>dirty maps I make for my mapping purposes. For navigation I use
>Lambertus' maps (and as far as I know he doesn't use any custom styles,
>either).

The patch that I posted is for the default mkgmap style, which you and
Lambertus ought to be using. I maintain that style (have not updated it
for a while, though).

Don't worry, I will create a test map in JOSM to reproduce this bug and
to see if my patch fixes it (and does not make POIs with
internet_access=wlan disappear, for example).

Best regards,

	Marko