logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1771: Code spring clean.

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Fri Jan 7 16:39:10 GMT 2011

> In the end as cpreview that generates a fully working address
> search for cgpsmapper produced maps is open source now, it should be
> possible to get mkgmap write correct address search too. I have not
> succeeded in using cpreview to write working mdr for mkgmap created maps
> though.

I don't know cpreview as an user. I know that it is open source.
Which input files does cpreview expect? The same as mkgmap (a compiled
map) or other ones?
If they are the same, it should be possible to generate indexes with
both tools and compare the output for differences. But I think it would
be safer to look into the sources.

Rgards,
JOhann