logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] cgpsmapper open version: initial source released

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Thu Dec 23 09:51:21 GMT 2010

> On 11.12.2010 18:10, Clinton Gladstone wrote:
>
>> It looks like the author has only published two parts of cgpsmapper so far:
>>
>>   cpreview - tool for index generation and preview files generation
>>   mapRead - sub part of cpreview - allowing fast access to IMG file
>>
>> That's interesting enough in itself though. The author indicates that the rest of cgpsmapper will follow at some point.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>

>> On Dec 11, 2010, at 14:47, maning sambale wrote:
>>

> During the last days quite a lot of additions have been done to the
> code. Could their be already the solution regarding the broken address
> search (which is handled by cpreview)?
> http://cgpsmapper.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cgpsmapper/

To my knowledge the address search has worked already in the older
versions of cpreview.
So with a look at the source code it should be possible to find out,
what cpreview does other then mkgamp.
But at the moment I'm busy with other projects.

Would it in the meantime be a thinkable way to generate the maps with
mkgmap and create the mdr index with cpreview?