logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configurable flood blocker

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Dec 17 11:22:09 GMT 2010

On 17.12.2010 12:09, Minko wrote:
> Sorry Felix, but I have read your message.
>
> you wrote:
> "I just noted, the multipolygon mode does not work. The floodblocker does
> not seem to show any effect"
>
> I used multipolygon, because Wanmil adviced me to do so, because otherwise the floodblocker didn't work.
> So, I did, and I noticed the floodblocker did his job very well. All the sea except one tile disappeared.
>
> Thanks for your advice, I will test it now without the floodblocker option and with extend-sea-sectors (without no-mp).
>
> Minko

The floodblocker is independatnt of extend-sea-sectors, and has to be
used as well. At least for my understanding.
In effect the polygons // no-mp mode does not work, I mixed it up in the
description, as I put down the first text without thinking too much due
to the above quote (before only the multipolygon worked, and after too -
polygons or no-mp has not yet worked in any revision).