logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] cgpsmapper open version: initial source released

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Dec 11 17:10:31 GMT 2010

It looks like the author has only published two parts of cgpsmapper so far:

 cpreview - tool for index generation and preview files generation
 mapRead - sub part of cpreview - allowing fast access to IMG file

That's interesting enough in itself though. The author indicates that the rest of cgpsmapper will follow at some point.

Cheers.