logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Configurable flood blocker

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Dec 5 14:48:38 GMT 2010

I committed r1746 to the coast branch.
The floodblocker rules which OSM elements are used to detect land and as
sea areas can now be configured in the special style
resources/styles/floodblocker.
If this style marks a ways as garmin type 0x01 the way is on land
whereas 0x02 is used for sea. Now you can configure your own rules which
tag combinations should be used for the flood blocking algorithm.

Have fun!
WanMil