logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter question

From Danny Backx danny.backx at scarlet.be on Sat Nov 27 15:07:10 GMT 2010

Thanks. Haven't looked into this yet, but I did check how to quickly
assess whether an OSM file is too big.

If the problem in my other message gets solved (nodes gone missing) then
I can indeed do that quickly (add a bit of code to perform some checks
early, and trigger these with a command line option).

	Danny

Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info