logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 2 pois for a single polygon/multipolygon

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Wed Nov 17 20:50:49 GMT 2010

>> Another possible reason: The MP Code splits the MP to several
>> "normal" polygons (without holes), each getting a POI. But this
>> is just a guess.

> Can anyone confirm this? (I don't read code sorry)

Hi, I created a test file with one park and one golf_course.
Number of POIs seems to match the number of holes:

<http://up.picr.de/5665803.jpg>

So if my theory is correct, a possible solution:

MP code marks all generated "normal" polygons except
one with a flag. add-pois-to-areas ignores flagged
polygons.

Chris