logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Land polygons

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Fri Nov 5 19:39:47 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 06:14:19PM +0100, WanMil wrote:
>- mp algorithm with land polygon

Can we use this to name all islands? What would be the polygon style of
the land polygon? Would it be drawn under anything else, such as
landuse=* or natural=* polygons?

Currently, the default style misuses 0x53 for named islands and islets,
because I wanted to have the names on the map. Someone has already
complained that this is not very well distinguishable from water.

Other than this, I am happy with the multipolygon and coastline code. I
don't remember much coastline breakage around Finland lately. Mostly
there have been some anti-islands every now and then.

	Marko