logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] RFE --merge-lines only from resolution X

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Mon Nov 1 08:27:52 GMT 2010

> Currently the --merge-lines works in all resolutions. However in
> resolution 24 and 22 there is not much speed improvement on the GPS, but
> it's quite annoying that the information pop up on hoover shows in the
> wrong place.
I can vaguely remember seeing a similar effect a year ago. I didn't
search deeper, but my assumption was that this is some side effect of
the dp filter. It looks to me that the pop up (and sometimes the pink
routing line) was drawn at an invisible straightened line instead of
being aligned with the visible objects.

Could you describe more exactly, how this pop up is missaligned? Is it
on the line, but on the wrong position or is it completly off the line?

Johann