logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] motorway_link not always oneway

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Oct 28 14:23:50 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 08:42:47PM +0800, maning sambale wrote:
>Nice! It reported the errors in the terminal:
>010/10/28 20:24:59 WARNING (StyledConverter): philippines.osm:
>Motorway exit Coastal Road Tollbooth
>(http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=14.48788&mlon=120.98263&zoom=17)
>has no motorway! (either make the exit share a node with the motorway
>or specify the motorway ref with a exit:road_ref tag)
>38557169: motorway_link lacks oneway
>38067665: motorway_link lacks oneway
>33043660: motorway_link lacks oneway
>
>But I can't see them in the saved mkgmap.log.0.txt .  I usually
>re-visit and share the logs after a couple of days to remove some of
>the errors.

I guess that the echo output goes to the standard output (stdout).
In -Dlog.config=logging.properties you could redirect the output to
stdout, I guess. In my logging.properties file, there is this
definition:

java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern=mkgmap.log

If you had all logging on stdout, you could redirect everything to a
file, and then grep it. Or you could redirect stdout to another file,
say, mkgmap.stdout.txt.

	Marko