logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] motorway_link not always oneway

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Oct 28 08:38:49 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 03:21:31PM +0800, maning sambale wrote:
>Is it possible to add them in the logging reports within mkgmap?

Something like this in the style/*/lines file could do the trick:

highway=motorway_link & oneway!=yes & oneway!=no
{ echo "motorway_link lacks oneway" }

Note that normal mkgmap warnings are disabled by default, and you need
to specify a log.config parameter to enable them.  The "echo" action
would probably be always enabled, potentially flooding the log.

Therefore I guess I should not add this to the default style, unless
there is a strong proposition for it.

	Marko