logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Speed Limit Icon

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Oct 27 19:27:47 BST 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 07:29:17PM +0200, Reinhard Randoll wrote:
>My Garmin device shows a speed limit icon in the screen with the
>standard map and some downloaded OSM-based-mkgmap-generated maps.

Do you have links to any of those maps? Are you sure that they were
generated by mkgmap and not e.g. by cGPSmapper? Are the speed limit
icons visible in MapSource or QLandkarte?

I have never used other than mkgmap-generated maps on my Edge 705, and I
cannot remember any discussion on speed limit icons during my
involvement (since early 2009).

Best regards,

	Marko