logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in --description

From NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de on Sun Oct 24 11:45:28 BST 2010

Hi!

I am experiencing a bug with the description parameter in mkgmap 1625 (which
is listed as the current stable version).

When I use a description in quotation marks, e.g. --description="My own map"
then mkgmap throws a NullPointerException.

When the spaces are removed, e.g. --description="Myownmap" then it works.
With previous versions, descriptions with spaces used to work.

Since there has been quite some time since march my questions are:
- has this problem already been fixed?
- is there a more current recommended stable version?

bye
               Nop