logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1718: Avoid creating full-blown-nodes unless necessary for pdf input.

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Wed Oct 20 12:31:03 BST 2010

Version 1718 was commited by steve on 2010-10-20 12:31:03 +0100 (Wed, 20 Oct 2010)

Avoid creating full-blown-nodes unless necessary for pdf input.

In decoding a block of dense nodes, I was creating full Node objects for every node
in the block if there were any tags on any of the nodes in the block.

Now I only create a Node if there are (non-ignored) tags associated with the
individual input node.  This is how it works for .osm files

This has no affect on the map, because all nodes without tags do not result in anything being
output anyway, but it saves memory and makes sure that the elements are output in the same
order in both cases.