logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] cutTheOsmPlanet

From Carsten Schwede computerteddy at gmx.de on Tue Oct 19 09:57:28 BST 2010

Hi there,

I have read the thread about the missing ways, and I have asked my
companon for the sourcecode from my java tool I use for cutting the
planet. We give it now free under the GPL. The special feature of this
tool is the correct "cutting" of the ways on tile boundarys. The ways
are not overlapping here, the ways going out of the tile to their end
and are not existing in the neighbor tile. Maybe the source could help
splitter to became better in handling ways on tile boundarys.

Regards

--
Viele Gruesse
Computerteddy