logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing ways part 2

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Oct 19 09:23:35 BST 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:51:59AM -0700, aighes wrote:
>> Last time I was bicycling/mapping there, I got confused, because I
>> thought that there would be a connection between the highway=residential
>> (Kaskelanpolku) and the highway=secondary (Lahdentie). Of course, the
>> tunnel would not be considered for routing, because the ways share no
>> nodes, but the ways seemed to be connected on the map display.
>>

>Hi,
>maybe this rules before your highway-rules in lines-file would solve your
>problem:
>
>bridge=yes | bridge=true [0x28 resolution 21 continue]
>tunnel=yes | tunnel=true [0x27 resolution 21 continue]

We are talking about the mkgmap default style. In the default style,
0x27 and 0x28 are used for aeroways and pipelines. I would like to omit
truly "useless" tunnels, not cover them with other lines.

I guess I could try something along the lines of
access=private & !(foot=yes) & !(bicycle=yes).

	Marko