logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange request with later versions of mkgmap

From NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de on Sun Oct 10 19:46:10 BST 2010

Hi!

I have been building maps (non-routable topo maps) with mkgmap for a long
time and it always worked fine. Since a while ago, whenever I active a GPX
route, my Garmin shows a popup dialog "Follow street or beeline". This did
not happen with older maps/mkgmap versions. And it makes absolutely no sense
as the map does not contain route information, so "follow street" is not
possible (and doesn't work if selected).

mkgmap is definitely called without -route. What could be the reason for
this problem?

bye
           Nop